Well it has been a spring for the record books in Chicago. We aren't breaking the records you want to break as it has been all about rain and clouds this spring. If the temperature gets above 50 or the sun peaks out we make a mad dash to the park.
Juliet has spent April moving in the wrong direction on the baby temperament charts. Our easy newborn is now a "normal" infant. We seem to breed babies who won't sleep anywhere but with people. Seriously the concept of an infant sleeping in their crib totally baffles me. We can't seem to figure it out. Her sister was a bit of a sleeping mess as well but now is an amazing sleeper so if Juliet grows into a sleeper similar to her big sister I will willing take a few rough months at the beginning. And I will admit that once Amelia moved to her crib I kind of missed the full night snuggling....
 |
| Recently I told Amelia to pick out clothes for the park and above is what she brought me. Her beloved Rocky Mountain National Park t-shirt, a tutu-ish skirt and ballerina flats. Her outfit screams park (and matching) to me.... I brought along comfortable shoes figuring those shoes would hurt her feet. Our fashionista would have nothing to do with the tennis shoes and rocked her bows the entire way to, all around and home from the park. |
 |
| Norah Meyer came to visit!!!! She is ALL smiles and when she left to go home we were all pretty bitter that she is a Kansas baby and not Chicago baby. Up next is Baby Duffy who is due mid-May. Will we have another girl to add to the group??? |
 |
| Juliet does have moments of peacefully being awake but the majority of her time is still spent either sleeping, eating or fussing. If anyone has tips on how to handle a baby who spits up a lot please share. Our pediatrician says Juliet is a "happy spitter" and it is a laundry problem not medical problem. I now know why people have and use burp cloths. |
 |
| No sleep? Spit covering all our clothes? It is SO worth it now that she can flash us a real smile! |
No comments:
Post a Comment