| Amelia and EE ready to head out for the Allenspark 4th of July parade. |
| Ah, I love this shot of our little babe enjoying the mountain air in her daddy's hands. |
| Merrill is the family pie baker and helped Amelia make her first pie. Amelia's pie was a lovely strawberry concoction. |
| sisters |
| This may well be the last Evans family photo taken on the infamous bench as right after this photo was taken.... |
| Yep, the bench fell apart under Mark and Juliet. Mark promised to rebuild it next summer. |
- Amelia having an upset stomach on the plane which resulted in a ridiculous diaper/clothing change in the airplane bathroom (I can't take the credit as Mark had the privilege of that parenting moment.) Thank goodness she had on a dress that hits at her knees so she could just go the rest of the way in just her dress. Yes, prepared moms would have had a change of clothes for both girls but who ever said I was well prepared?
- After getting to our gate late and in general having four tired Langs we had to wait for a while for the luggage. While Mark patiently (okay, NONE of us were patient by this point) waited for luggage I hung with the girls. Two young ladies next to us started giggling and when I turned to look I realized they were laughing at my daughter who had her dress pulled up over her head and her diaper was laying on the Midway floor below her.
- Southwest lost Juliet's carseat hence the long time waiting for luggage.....
I've been watching for your vacation pics, Whitney! Your Mom shared the airport/airplane stories and I'm sorry but I'm still laughing! Just trying to envision how there was enough room in the plane head for Mark to tackle that awful clean-up. Brings back some very bad travel memories for me. The cabin photos are wonderful. Did you (or your Dad) take most of them? Whoever did is very talented. Loved the pic of my nieces together. Looking foward to Part 2!
ReplyDelete