Nope, even though I'm back to work we still have lots of fun in our house. Juliet has done pretty well transitioning to daycare. She has been taking a bottle great and is generally happy in her classroom. Sleeping on the other hand has not gone so smoothly. She doesn't sleep that great at home so it is no surprise that she is struggling learning to sleep in a room with other babies. I really hope her daycare providers don't hate us for lot "sleep training" our infant better. They always make us feel better and reassure us that Juliet's daycare sleep patterns are totally normal and they will work through it. If they are lying then I appreciate them making us feel better.....
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love all the pics but the last of the two girls is my fav!! They are SO adorable! If Jill's new baby is another boy I wonder if GranAnn would consider letting us Co-Grandma your girls? I'm just dying to buy something pink and ruffly!!! Glad to hear your transition back to work has gone well.
ReplyDelete