Friday, November 2, 2012

Backlund Family Rebellion

Thank you SO much to everyone who organized, brought food and thought of the idea to meet up in the Dells. The Wisconsin Dells are half way between Chicago and Minnesota so it was a perfect place for a Backlund Family Rebellion. I think next time we have to make a point to get a family photo so while so many of the family is unaccounted for in these photos we had an amazing weekend with everyone! I didn't get any photos actually in the waterparks but hopefully I will get some from others.

Well most of the photos I got were of Juliet because she wasn't quite old enough to keep up with the other kiddos. It worked out pretty well for her as she got spoiled by the whole family. Luckily for Juliet, JuJu is always willing to spoil her. This time it was reading Good Night Moon a bunch of times.
When JuJu had had enough of Good Night Moon, Juliet moved on to Aunt Amy.  Folks can't resist the baby of the family.
Then she moved on to Nana Gayle for a nice conversation over pizza.
We did manage to get all the girls together for a photo. Amelia, Ellie, Juliet, Georgia and Lulu after an exhausting day at the waterpark. With Juliet's hair getting lighter, Amelia is currently the only Backlund baby to be sans-blond. Those Swedish genes are pretty strong.
She tried so hard to keep up with the big kids....
and this is why we didn't pictures of kiddos other than Juliet. They were running to who knows where the entire time we were there. Nine kiddos under the age of ten (I think that is how old Dylan is) make for a fun, wild and EXHAUSTING weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment