Thursday, October 8, 2009

Amelia "untouched"

Oh there are so many things I miss about maternity leave. Of course at the top of the list is all the time with Amelia. Some of the other things I miss are not having to pick out an outfit for work, reading the newspaper at home as opposed to attempting to read it on the L (that is if I even get a seat), the extra time for working out, long afternoon walks with Amelia and photo shoots. I took an insane amount of pictures when I was on maternity leave and frequently staged photo shoots. We had some extra Amelia/Mommy time this week so I attempted to get her to cooperate for the camera. I personally think they are darling. The last one is my favorite. As you can see her nose is pretty dirty. When Mark and I were looking at the pictures I said something along the lines of, "that is such a cute picture but I should Photoshop it so her nose is clean." Mark responded, "we don't Photoshop our daughter." So here is Amelia "untouched."

2 comments:

  1. Whitney, she is soooooo cute!!! Have I mentioned that I have a couple of little boys who'd be a perfect match for Amelia? Is that against the law? Are they 2nd cousins? You are an awesome photographer; course you have a lovely subject to shoot!

    ReplyDelete